Aboutstarted in February 1999
In February 1999, the Missouri Hospital Association and the Kansas Hospital Association formed an integrated limited liability company called The Health Alliance of MidAmerica. The Alliance enables health care-related organizations to strengthen efforts in the areas of policy development and federal representation and advocacy. In March 2000, the Midwest Transplant Network in Kansas City and Mid-America Transplant Services in St. Louis became affiliates of The Health Alliance of MidAmerica.
Vision: An environment in which health care organizations fulfill their missions.
Mission: To deliver superior service and value to affiliated health associations and their members.
Values: The values of The Alliance are founded on the principles of leadership, communication and member involvement.
- The Alliance partners are dedicated to a lasting and productive relationship.
- The Alliance recognizes the unique qualities of its partners and respects their cultural differences.
- The Alliance is committed to superior performance.
- The Alliance will use its resources creatively to maximize the opportunity for new and expanded programs and services.
- The Alliance strives to exceed the expectations of its partners and their constituencies.